Butzel Long attorney James S. Rosenfeld named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Go To Lawyers for Employment Law’ listApril 28, 2021
Notably, a “Michigan Go To Lawyer” is:
• An expert in his or her field, well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
• Experienced, with a record of success in many cases and/or transactions.
• A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her expertise and accomplishments.
• A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
• A lawyer you would name when a friend needs legal help.
• A lawyer you might call yourself if you needed legal help in his or her field of expertise.
Rosenfeld is the previous manager of Butzel Long’s Labor and Employment Practice Group and practices in the area of labor and employment law. He has extensive experience in litigating a wide variety of labor and employment cases, including trial and appellate work in both state and federal court, as well as negotiating collective bargaining agreements, and handling labor arbitrations.
He frequently lectures and conducts training for employers and supervisors on various employment issues, including on harassment avoidance, diversity and inclusion and supervisor skills.
Rosenfeld is a graduate of Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 1986) and Harvard College (A.B., 1981, magna cum laude). He is a Fellow of the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, is listed in The Best Lawyers in America in Labor and Employment and is ranked by Chambers USA.
About Butzel Long
Butzel Long is one of the leading law firms in Michigan and the United States. It was founded in Detroit in 1854 and has provided trusted client service for more than 160 years. Butzel’s full-service law offices are located in Detroit, Bloomfield Hills, Lansing and Ann Arbor, Mich.; New York, NY; and, Washington, D.C., as well as an alliance office in Beijing. It is an active member of Lex Mundi, a global association of 160 independent law firms. Learn more by visiting www.butzel.com or follow Butzel Long on Twitter: https://twitter.com/butzel_long