Gyms, Sports Facilities Reopen Today with Health and Safety GuidelinesSeptember 4, 2020
Guidelines for gym reopenings include:
- Requiring the wearing of masks at all times, including during times of exercise.
- Configuring workout stations or implement protocols to enable six feet of distance between individuals during exercise sessions.
- Reducing class sizes to enable at least six feet of separation between individuals.
- Providing equipment-cleaning products throughout the gym.
For organized sports, guidelines include:
- Spectators for indoor organized sports are limited to the guests of the athletes with each athlete designating up to two guests.
- For outdoor sports competitions, the organizer of the competitions must either limit the audience to the guests of the participants with each athlete designating up to two guests, or limit total attendance to 100 people or fewer, including all participants like athletes, coaches, and staff.