PMBC Access and Certification Grant for Industry Certifications
September 21, 2022 @ 8:30 am – 9:30 am
Join us to learn how you can access up to $15,000 in state grant funding for industry certifications, such as ISO9001 and AS9100, and much more. The PMBC Access and Certification Grant is designed to break down barriers preventing Michigan businesses from winning purchase orders.
The program has three objectives:
- Increase supplier access to local and global procurement opportunities
- Improve competitiveness in advanced manufacturing for Michigan small businesses
- Enhance supplier capabilities and open doors to new industry verticals
Up to $15,000 in assistance is available to offset 75% of pre-approved expenses per fiscal year. Your company will pay for the certification or software and the MEDC will reimburse 75% of those expenses, after receiving valid proof of payment.
The program funds may be approved for:
- Industrial Certification (examples: ISO9001 and AS9100)
- Software Access to Procurement/Bid Sites
- Other procurement barriers as approved by review committee that are not based on race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin
QUESTIONS? CONTACT: FederalContracting@oakgov.com
Join the Chamber to expand your customer base while cutting costs.
Plug into best-in-class research, news, and events. Be heard in government. Become a member of the Detroit Regional Chamber.Learn How