Applications for Leadership Detroit Class XLIV are open. The nine-month immersive program is designed to give diverse leaders in the Detroit Region an in-depth look into the city’s core issues, cultures, and social dynamics while cultivating their leadership skills and expanding their influential reach across various industries. Through dynamic conversations, interactive activities, exclusive networking opportunities, and expert-led workshops, participants will gain the knowledge and experience needed to succeed and create a lasting impact in their careers and communities.
Getting Started with the Application Process
To apply for Leadership Detroit Class XLIV, you must submit an online application that includes consent from your employer and information demonstrating you meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated interest in and motivation to serve the Detroit Region.
- Proven decision-making responsibility in your organization and a high potential for continued leadership.
- A willingness and ability to facilitate change through personal leadership.
- The potential to lead change on critical issues facing our community.
- The availability and your employer’s full support to participate in the nine-month Leadership Detroit program.
You can access the application by clicking the button below. You will be prompted to create a new or log into an existing Detroit Regional Chamber account first, allowing you to save and return to your application. All questions must be completed before submission. The deadline to apply is Friday, June 16, 2023.
Please note that the selection process for Leadership Detroit is highly competitive, and acceptance is not automatic. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance in July.