A few very important items to remember as you complete your application:
- Please use the most recent versions of Chrome, Firefox or Edge to view your application.
- The “Continue” button will Save what you entered and open the Next page for you to complete.
- Use the browser back button (or the link above the title) to return to a previous page.
- Do not refresh the page before clicking the “Continue” button or you may lose the information you entered.
- Do not leave your computer unattended without clicking “Continue” or the information you entered may be lost.
- We recommend that you type your responses to the essay questions in a word processing software such as Microsoft Word and then copy and paste those answers in the web form where appropriate. Microsoft Word provides a character count by clicking on the word count in the status bar. Refer to the characters with spaces count. Note the allowed character count on each question.
- If your essay question exceeds the indicated character count, the application will not continue until the character count maximum is satisfied.
- You can click “Continue” at any point on the page if you wish to keep what you have entered and return at a later time to finish the application.
- You will have the ability to return and edit your application at any time until you mark your application as complete or the application closing date is reached.