Applications for EY’s 2023 Entrepreneurs Access Network (EAN) program are currently open for founders and chief executive officers of Black- or Latino-owned businesses. EAN is a business accelerator program and evergreen community that provides entrepreneurs access to resources and networks to help scale their businesses. There is no cost to apply or nominate an entrepreneur.
Click here to apply to the EAN program.
Online applications are accepted through Friday, Sept. 16.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE NETWORK:
- Join an elite network of the country’s best entrepreneurs
- Be part of a community of Black and Latino high-growth company leaders
- Experience an educational platform designed for today’s busy executives
- Be invited to webcasts featuring top business leaders and organizations
- Be assigned an EY professional as an EAN Relationship Ambassador to help guide through the EAN 12-month growth journey
- Receive a complimentary invitation to the Strategic Growth Forum® US, the country’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies, bringing together more than 2,000 of the nation’s top executives, entrepreneurs, advisors, investors and other business leaders.
- Applicants must be a Black or Latino CEO or founder of any privately held company in the US.
- Company must be more than two years old and 51% minority (Black/Latino) owned.
- Multiple co-founders may apply as a group, if 51% ownership criteria is met.
- Only for-profit businesses may apply.
- For entrepreneurs who have sought outside investment, the founding entrepreneur may still apply if majority ownership stake is retained after deducting all outside investments.
You can learn more about the Entrepreneurs Access Network here.