5 Things to Do This WeekendApril 17, 2020
Looking for things to do this weekend while stuck at home? Look no further. Here are five ways to keep busy this weekend while social distancing:
1. Catch Up On Tele-Town Halls.
In case you missed them, catch up on all the latest informative and thought-provoking sessions featuring top business, government, and community leaders this weekend.
2. Explore the world and plan your next trip with virtual travel.
Check out these online tools to explore historic monuments, architecture, and beautiful sights that can come in handy for planning your next trip.
3. Fill out the census in 10 minutes or less.
Learn the easiest ways to fill out and submit your census form, and why it’s important to encourage others to do the same.
4. Order carryout from a local restaurant, and learn how to do so safely.
Many restaurants in the Detroit region are still open for business during COVID-19 and are ready to take your order. Here are some steps to take to avoid catching or spreading the virus.
5. Enter the Feed the Front Lines photo contest.
Share a photo of yourself with your new co-workers (spouse, pets, kids) and you will be entered to win a $100 donation to the Feed the Front Lines Initiative.