Nominations Open For EY’s 2022 Entrepreneur Of The Year AwardFebruary 15, 2022
The Entrepreneur Of The Year® program recognizes the most accomplished business leaders who are building and sustaining successful enterprises worldwide while credentialing participants with investors, employees and customers. Award winners join an esteemed community of distinguished visionaries from around the world.
Each year through the Entrepreneur Of The Year® program, EY celebrates unstoppable entrepreneurs whose ingenuity and ambition transform our world.
Click here to apply to the Entrepreneur Of The Year program
Application submission deadline: March 4, 2022
Benefits of participation:
• Gain access to a worldwide community of entrepreneurs and
• Increase exposure to potential customers and suppliers, M&A opportunities,
and private equity and venture capital investors
• Celebrate and recognize your team and support network
• Elevate your company’s brand within the local business community and
through PR opportunities
• Receive exclusive invitations to local events with other entrepreneurs
• CEO or president of a private or public company who is primarily responsible for
the recent performance of the company
• Must be in the role for at least two years by the application deadline
• Companies must be at least three years old to be eligible, or at least two years old
to be considered as Emerging entrepreneurs (companies two to five years old).
• Companies are most competitive when they demonstrate long-term value
and have a strong growth rate and growth plans. There is no revenue threshold
• Previous finalists and applicants are encouraged to reapply.
• Former award winners may reapply if they have founded or transitioned to a
The judges evaluate nominees on a variety of criteria, including, but not limited to:
• Entrepreneurial spirit