Rehmann promotes Michigan advisors as it enters its 75th year of businessFebruary 3, 2016
“Since 1941, our firm has been fortunate enough to attract many of the best and brightest financial services advisors in Michigan,” said Rehmann CEO Randy Rupp. “With their continued contributions, we’ll keep delivering on our vision of becoming The Firm of Choice for clients and associates.”
• Mark Brininstool – assurance manager (Muskegon)
• Janice Cowles – general accounting manager (Saginaw)
• Robin Fisher – general accounting manager (Troy)
• Chris Hundt – accounting, consulting and tax manager (Lansing)
• Bryan Kelly – tax manager (Saginaw)
• Danielle Matley – accounting, consulting and tax manager (Farmington Hills)
• Angie McPherson – assurance manager (Grand Rapids)
• Marcy Meinke – manager, marketing (Troy)
• Bob Rundell – manager, IT (Saginaw)
• Christine Sheena – manager, HR (Troy)
Rehmann is a fully integrated financial services firm of CPAs & consultants, wealth advisors and corporate investigators dedicated to providing clients proactive ideas and solutions to help them prosper professionally and personally. The firm offers a cross-functional team approach that gives clients direct access to a professional in any available service. Rehmann is ranked as the 29th largest firm in the United States, with nearly 800 associates in 19 offices located in Michigan, Ohio and Florida. Rehmann is a member of Nexia International, allowing them to provide a global approach for their clients.
Online at rehmann.com.