Economic Recovery Reading ListJanuary 1, 1970
ACCE will continue to support chambers just as you support the communities you serve. As you start to think about what recovery looks like in your region, here is a reading list of helpful recovery resources that have been mentioned during our peer calls.
- McKinsey & Company – COVID-19 Implications for Business: Summary | Full Report
- U.S. Chamber: Implementing a National Return to Work Plan
- Business Roundtable: Principles for Safe Recovery
- American Enterprise Institute: A Roadmap to Reopening
- Brookings: When will your city feel the fiscal impact of COVID-19?
- Brookings: How our cities can reopen after the COVID-19 pandemic
- American Enterprise Institute: National coronavirus response: A road map to reopening
- Forward Cities: Developing rapid-response plans for cities to help entrepreneurs and small businesses in this time of economic crisis
- Bob Harris & Bill Pawlucy, CAE: Plan to Recovery – Association Strong
What steps is your chamber taking to plan for recovery? We’d love to learn more. Share your stories with Will Burns at email@example.com.
ACCE is working to support chambers with an economic recovery framework. We know recovery will look different in every community, based on industry makeup and community dynamics. But one thing that remains constant is that chambers of commerce have a vital leadership role to play.